PRIVACY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS of Raikantopeni Philippines
Last updated on June 16, 2020.
Information about you may include your personal info, such as name, address, email, phone number, and age, your browser and system information, and other miscellaneous information.
What is this website all about
This website is an e-commerce and blogging website run by Raikantopeni Philippines, a community based in Matina, Davao City, Philippines. Our website is http://raikantopeniphilippines.com/.
There are two ways our website collects your data:
- When you provide them voluntarily through:
- Filling in contact forms,
- Placing an order via telephone or through Facebook,
- Attending events,
- Registering to use the website,
- Entering a competition or promotion through Facebook or other social media platforms we use,
- Reporting a problem with the site, and
- Placing an order through the website; or
- When it is collected automatically through cookies and analytics tools.
This section lists down what possible information may be required or gathered.
When signing up for an account on the website, you will be required to fill in the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Payment card details
- Billing address
The website utilizes Facebook like, share, and comments for blog comments. You may refer to Other Third-Party Content and Cookies – Facebook.
The website does not allow visitors to upload any type of media file.
The contact form present on the contact page requires the following information:
- Concerned Department (general contact, Raikantopeni store, Raikantopeni University)
- Contact Number
Form submissions are sent directly as an email. Form submissions are also logged into the website database, so in any case of possible email delivery failures, a copy of the form is still present. Contact messages are deleted as soon as your issue is resolved and is not intended to be kept longer.
Raikantopeni Philippines does not use submitted information for other purposes, such as marketing follow-ups or promotional unless otherwise specified.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files, that are stored on your device’s browser when a website is loaded. They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a ‘session cookie’) or for multiple repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors to allow the website to perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (also known as ‘first-party cookies’), or by third-party parties, such as those who serve third-party content and services to the website.
These are the cookies set:
- Account: These are cookies set by WordPress used to identify if a user has registered and logged in, allowing registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions. Our website does not allow public registrations, so these cookies are only necessary for site administrators, moderators, and writers.
- Preferences: These are cookies set by WordPress used to store user preferences such as account name, language, and location when logging in.
- Cart Information: These are cookies set by WooCommerce to remember your cart information (products added to your cart) when you are browsing as a guest.
- Product Browsing History: These are cookies set by WooCommerce to remember your recently viewed products, to improve related product suggestions, and list down recently viewed products. More information can be viewed here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-cookies/.
Other Third-Party Content and Cookies
Instagram and Facebook
Instagram and Facebook page embed is available on the home page to display recent posts, galleries, and other announcements from Facebook. Facebook like, share, and comments are also used for blog posts.
The website utilizes Google Analytics, a trusted third-party analytics network, to track details such as the number of unique visitors, and the number of views to help improve the user experience. Information Google Analytics collects may include:
- IP address
- Cookie ID
- Device ID
- Operating system
- Browser type
- Website or app usage information
- Referral Information (the website the visitor came from)
reCAPTCHA is a trusted service from Google that helps protect websites and apps from spam and abuse by blocking automated software and other malicious submissions to any form. However, reCAPTCHA collects personal information from users to determine whether or not they’re human and not a bot.
Whom is your data shared with
The website does not share any personal data with another third-party. Third-party content collects the information they need on their own.
How long is your data retained
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data held about you, including any data you have involuntarily provided. You can also request to erase any personal data gathered from you. However, this does not include any data obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Address: Matina, Davao City, Philippines 8000